Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My Little Superhero

Hello gorgeous ladies (and gents!)

I just wanna share with you something.

My 5-year-old nephew always watched me doll up her big sister. One time, he asked me to put makeup on him too. But I said to him, "makeup is just for girls." He became sad and all, and I couldn't resist watching my nephew looking like that. So I asked him why he wanted me to put makeup on him. And he said, he "wanted to  become Spiderman."

I gave a sigh of relief! After all, he's the only nephew I have. (No offense to all gays out there. I don't hate you.) I just don't want my little boy  to become one.

And so the transformation happened. He was so happy and his happiness made my heart leaped.

Here he is! I love you dong!





The makeup's not perfect since I did it fast as I didn't want to irritate my baby's skin. After the makeup application, I just took several photos then immediately removed all the makeup on his face. 


How I did it?
I applied a primer first to protect his delicate skin.
I just applied a red eyeshadow using a wet sponge on the face.
For the eyes, I applied a white highlight concealer and set it with white eyeshadow.
I drew in the web design with a black gel liner.

Products used
L'Oreal Base Magique Transforming Smoothing Primer (Php 945; any Watson's store nationwide)
DollFace 88 Color Palette
DollFace 20-piece Concealer Palette
Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner in Black 01

Thanks for reading! I'll see you in my next post.


No comments:

Post a Comment